FlyLikeBrick respects the privacy of its clients, in particular their rights regarding the processing of personal data.
We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
Article 1 - Legal definition
Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"):
FlyLikeBrick, Registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under ID number: 54318246.
Article 2 - The processing of personal data
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
2. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. We process the following categories of personal data from you:
E-mail address (es) / number (s)
E-Mail Communication History
Experience / Skill Level
Article 3 - Purpose of processing
We do not collect your personal information without a purpose.
Your personal data is processed to aid in your safety, progression and communication
Article 4 - Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in a a digital register.
Article 5 - Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right
to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing
of personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID,
on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests
this period may be extended to two months.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
In case of infringement of any law or regulation,
of which a visitor is suspected and for which the authorities or otherwise require
the personal data collected by the collector, they will be provided to them
after an explicit and reasoned request of those authorities,
after which these personal data do not fall anymore
Article 7 - Commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector.
If you do not wish to receive them (anymore),
please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Your personal data will not be sold or used by our partners for commercial purposes.
Article 8 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 9 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law.
The court in the district where the collector has its business registered
has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise,
save when a legal exception applies.
Article 10 - Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information,
please contact: Jarno Cordia,